Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Laura's Birthday!


Hi, Wigwam readers! I’m taking a break from our normal posting to introduce you to one of my favorite people in the world: my little sister, Laura. We called her the “sunshine girl” when she was little because she always lit up the room with her smile and her positive energy. I still get that cheerful feeling when I spend time with her. Today is her 17th Birthday! Since I can’t go home tonight, I figured I’d write about her instead.

If you've seen Laura more than once, you know that a bag of salt and vinegar chips is always close by. Even at the beach, at risk of getting sand in her bag of chips, Laura was spotted here enjoying her favorite snack:



Seriously, though, you can’t tell that she eats so many bags of chips. Laura is a ballerina, and she’s good at what she does. If Laura loves something, she’s all in 110%. Take fashion, for example. I dare you to spot Laura looking frumpy, even once. Her fashion sense is eclectic, and she makes no makeup and sweats look classy.




Laura is incredibly thoughtful in her friendships. When I talk with her, she frequently expresses a desire to bless her friends. Beyond simply a desire, she is frequently an initiator among her friends, encouraging them and giving well-thought-out advice. I love the way that Laura consistently loves others.

Oh, and she loves good music. She initiated this trip to see Mumford. Awesome, right? And she loves coffee as much as I do. How could we not get along?



I love you, Charlie! I hope you’re having a wonderful birthday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment